Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blog Roll

I'm adding a blog roll. Now, these aren't all baking/cake blogs but they are the blogs I look at for inspiration. I love all aspects of design and love looking at pretty pictures no matter if they are of cakes, bathrooms or stationary. As long as it is pretty I can get lost looking at the pictures for hours!

I've always been this way, too. When I was younger I had a serious magazine addiction. Even though magazines cost about $2 back then, I would by about 20 a month. Or, really, my parents would. That is almost equivalent to an internet subscription nowadays. So, I have almost completely given up my magazines. I only buy the September Vogue and the January Texas Monthly anymore and then I don't get those every year. I still have tear sheets from my pre-Anna Vogue magazines. Around the time I graduated high school I began to detest Vogue. Looking back I realize that was the start of the Anna Wintour reign. Before Anna, Vogue was full of art. After she took over the magazine became all about being skinny and not so much about art. So sad.

Anyway, I love looking at pretty pictures. These days I like to look at pictures of parties and catered events which of course includes weddings. If you are looking for inspiration for your celebration check out my links. There are some great ideas here and a lot of inspiration boards, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers