Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Zebra Cake!

I got a new cake order today. I'm so excited because it is precisely the cake I've been wanting to make: round, two-tier with pink, white and black fondant with zebra stripes! I think these are so cute. If my niece wasn't already dreaming of her princess cake for her birthday this summer I'd be begging my SIL to throw her a zebra party. Well, now I at least get to make the cake! And who knows, by this summer my niece my decide on a different cake for her party. (She'll be five! Five going on 15.)

At night, I read blogs. Tons and tons of cake blogs, party blogs, wedding blogs...I love looking at the pictures and the inspiration boards. When I get the chance I need to create a blog roll for my site so you can see my favorite sites and be inspired!

Anyway, I'll post pictures when the cake is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers